smiling child

"A Small Town Bank... With Big City Advantage!"

Homeowner Help

  • For assistance with a home foreclosure or to find a local housing counselor, we encourage you to call your mortgage servicer directly, speak with a housing specialist at 1-888-995-HOPE, or contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development at 1-800-569-4287.
  • You can also visit or
  • If you are having trouble paying your mortgage, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has resources available at or 1-855-411-CFPB.
  • If you have lost your home and are looking for housing assistance, please visit
  • For help understanding the language of mortgage products and services, explore and ask questions at
  • Information on jobs, health benefits, and other available public assistance can be found by calling 1-800-FEDINFO or visiting